Sometimes the formatting for bullet points will look like this:
This frequently happens when the first word in a bullet point is either bolded or italicized.
To fix this, follow these steps:
- Remove all the bullet points for that section.
- Remove the BOLD and Italicized formatting for all the text in that section.
- Before the first word of each bullet point, add a space.
- Highlight ONLY the words you want bolded or italicized, careful not to include the extra space you just added in front of the first word.
- Bold or Italicize the highligted words.
Be sure to SAVE your work anytime you make formatting changes and check the Preview page to make sure it all looks the way you'd like it to.
Contact us at [email protected] if you continue to run into problems.